Sexless in the City

Ever since I was a little girl I've been a hopeless romantic. Dreaming of the perfect life...you know the one with the perfect husband, kids and puppy living in the cute house with the picket fence around it...the fairy tale life that i've been fantasizing about...so this is the journey of a little girl on her way to her happily ever after...I hope that you enjoy my adventures and welcome any comments that you may have concerning this crazy thing called love...enjoy! :)

Thursday, January 11, 2007

nice guys...do they really finish last?

alright so the big debate of nice guys ending up with the short straw every time...

do they really finish last or is the relationship just not meant to be? too nice is too much, but i don't believe a truly nice guy ever really finishes last...i just haven't met mine yet :)

1 Comments:

  • At 11/1/07 3:32 PM, Blogger Sole said…

    I just wanted to comment on your previous post, about "the chase". I absolutley HATE IT. Things should be simpler. "Hate the game, not the player". Yeah, I hate the game.

    Nice blog!
    Sole, from Argentina.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home